Be honest: who really reads the T&C of a contract?
Who is honest to himself can probably say that signing a contract, and also the T&C is done really quick and often too quick. In on-line business you just check the box for general T&C without even getting through them at all. That can have really bad consequences especially when the contract is about high values. But even if you want to read the contract T&C you have a problem. The terms are often written in really small letters and confusing. You need a legal expert to understand them. Especially if the contract is in an other language. But in the charter business there is a solution:
Yacht-Pool Fair Charter agreement is a really well known in the nautical world and in the world of skippers. It’s more often the main criteria to choose a charter for the holiday.
Terms of the Yacht-pool Fair Charter contract:
- Legal security for clients and charter companies in Europe thanks to the terms and conditions of the contract
- Balanced, fair and transparent for the clients, charter companies and agencies thanks to the same T&C in all contracts
- Simplyfies the cooperation between the charter company and the agency
- With its simlicity and clearness leaves no space for misunderstanding during check-in of the boat and in case of a claim
- And maybe the most important effect: by using the Yacht-Pool Fair Charter agreement: your getting good marketing for your company while this is a huge argument in getting more satisfied clients.
It is important to understand that by using the Yacht-Pool Fair Charter agreement you optimize your cooperation with the charter agency.